Post an Ad

2018-03-24 01:58:52

Commercial trade license in UAE in Just 2 to 3 Days. Call PRO Desk @ +971 5639 16954

Price : N/A

  • Classified Ad CategoryServices >> Legal / Financial Services
  • Located Dubai >> Al Nahda



Commercial trade license in UAE is required for companies engaged in buying or selling goods. For trading within UAE under a commercial license, forming a mainland limited liability company is the best option. In this case, you will need an Emirati sponsor. You can also get commercial licenses for trading outside UAE in any of the free zones. Here, you do not need to find a sponsor and can own 100% of the company. Freezone companies are also allowed to sell commodities within the Emirates by partnering with a local UAE mainland-registered distributor. Businesses that require ‘Commercial Trade License’ include:• Imports and exports• Electronics trading• Car rental services• Brokerage firms• Logistics firms• Real estate brokerage• Building material tradingFor more information contact:Diana MenezesMobile : +971 5639 16954email : diana@prodesk.coWebsite:

Show Contact Number

Send Email To Advertiser

  • reload

Location on Map